Accommodation in our host families
BLCI offers accommodation in a host family . During your stay in Biarritz, you will participate in your family’s daily life and events.
There are some rules to respect in this kind of accommodation
- The family should be notified of any changes regarding meals or overnight absences.
- The accommodation contract is personal, this means you cannot invite anyone to stay overnight. You must seek agreement from your hostfamily if you want to invite someone during the day.
- A set of keys will be given to you on arrival. Any loss or breakage will be at your expenses.
- Upon your arrival a member of the host family will pick you up. Therefore, please inform us of your arrival time and place (e.g. airport, train station, etc …), before 12 pm on the friday, prior to your arrival.
- Otherwise, BLCI cannot guarantee the transfer by your host family on the day of your arrival.
- Additional transfer fees will be at the student’s expense.
- If you get to Biarritz by car we will put you in direct contact with the host family.
- Les frais de transferts hors Biarritz seront à la charge de l’étudiant.
- Administration fee is 80€, whatever the duration of your stay is. This fee cover all administrative procedure related to the booking of your accommodation. The fee is not refundable.
- For cancellations received 7 days prior arrival, the accommodation will be refunded except for the administration fee.
- For any cancellations received less than 7 days prior to arrival, you will be charged four days plus the administration fee.
- If you leave your accommodation before the end of your stay, you will not be refunded.
- Extending your homestay accommodation cannot be arranged directly with the family. It must be done through the school.
- For any change of accommodation during your stay, you will be charged an 80€ administration fee.
You must have a minimum risk insurance cover when staying at BLCI :
- Medical expenses (illness, hospitalization, repatriation)
- Liability (damage to a third party)
Half board single or double bedroom 42€ / night
Full board single or double bedroom 47€ / night
Accommodation at NAMI HOUSE HOSTEL
20 mn by bus to our school.
Inspired from backpackers in Australia, Nami House is much more than a surf house: a family run hostel in Anglet – Biarritz where you can meet people from all over the world !
You will enjoy a huge Basque house decorated in both hawaiian & japanesestyles, with a fully equipped modern kitchen to cook your meals, a comfy lounge, a beautiful sun room, gardenwith a barbecue,sun terrace, chill corner with deckchairs, ping-pong table, indoboard, long skate… and much more !
Nami House has 4 comfortable bedrooms accommodating 15 people: 3 SPACIOUS DORMS for 4-5 people and a SHARED JAPANESE ROOM for 2 to 3 people with TRADITIONAL JAPANESE BEDDING (tatami mats + futon mattresses).
The house is a 15 min-walk to the beachand a 5 min-bike ride to Chiberta pine forest: the green lung of the Basque Country. Bakery, supermarket, food market within less than 5 min.
For students lodging in a hotel
- Upon request, BLCI can organise a transfer to and from the school (bus or taxi)
- In case of delay or problems, please contact us at + 33 6 67 93 95 34,